Mexico remains one of the most loved destinations for private jet travelers, offering a variety of different locales to explore, relax and celebrate.
In coordination with Velas Resorts, Air Partner USA is coordinating global private jet services for a two-week adventure featuring 15 unique travel experiences across Mexico, such as microadventures to Mexico’s natural wonders and spirited day trips to Tequila and Valle de Guadalupe; tasting of the World’s Most Expensive Taco at $25K; cooking with one of Mexico’s only Maitre Cuisiners de France; and much more.
This extraordinary itinerary includes accommodations in the Grand Class Presidential or Imperial Suites, at all of the following Velas Resorts properties during this 14-day adventure:
- 4 nights at Grand Velas Riviera Maya
- ATasting Tour in Tequila
- 4-Nights Overnight at Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit
- A Private Wine Flight to Ensenada
- 4-Nights Overnight at Grand Velas Los Cabos
All private flights will be coordinated by our dedicated aviation specialists at Air Partner USA. Our Private Jets team delivers a seamless experience from destination to destination.
Please email us for all inquiries and questions.
Destination 1 : Stay at Riviera Maya
Arrive by private jet to Cancun International Airport with private transportation directly to Grand Velas Riviera Maya. Activities planned include:
- Microadventure to Chichen Itza - The resort’s micro-adventure to Chichen Itza, undoubtedly the most famous Mayan ruins, features a private tour guide to explore the complex, the largest pre-Columbian city built by the Maya people which was first developed between 750 and 900 AD. Also at the site, guests will be treated to a 3-course lunch menu of regional favorites and swimming in a cenote (a large, natural sink hole).
- Sunset VanDutch Experience - Along with a socially distanced ride along the azure Mexican Caribbean Coast aboard the opulent VanDutch 40, the experience includes a visit to an underwater museum, watersports and evening firework show. A multi-course, gourmet menu from Mexico’s Best Chef and wide selection of premium mezcals and tequilas are some of the culinary highlights of the trip.
- Mystic Mayan Spa Night at SE Spa - The experience includes a lineup of wellness, culinary, and entertainment offerings inspired by ancestral Mayan traditions. From 8 to 11 pm, guests can partake in the resort’s acclaimed Hydrotherapy Ritual, a seven-step water journey where guests can enjoy a eucalyptus-scented steam room with chromotherapy, polar pool, aromatherapy sensory shower, clay room, ice room, and more. The evening also includes a live performance from dancers dressed in traditional Mayan garments with music by snail drums and copal auric cleansing by Mayan shamans.
- Gourmet Cenote Experience - A unique opportunity to dine 60ft underground in one of the destination's relatively undiscovered cenotes. The experience begins with a private tour of the 130 ft cavern of countless stalagmites and stalactites at Chukum Cenote and a dip in its crystal-clear waters. Following, Maître Cuisinier de France Michel Mustiere, Culinary Director of Velas Resorts, will present a three-course gourmet lunch curated based on personal preference. The lunch will be accompanied by a tasting of ancestral drinks like bacanora, sotol, tuxca, and pox. Guests will learn how these ancestral recipes came to be and how they are being reinvented and reintroduced to a modern palate with cocktail recipes.
Private jet to Tequila, Mexico
- Private transport from Grand Velas Riviera Maya to Cancun International Airport (CUN)
- Private Jet from Cancun Airport to Guadalajara Airport (GDL) (approx. 4 hours 30 min)
- Private Transport from Guadalajara Airport to Tequila
Destination 2: Tasting tour in Tequila
After traveling to Tequila in the northern portion of the state of Jalisco, guests will arrive to Casa San Matías, one of Mexico’s oldest tequila houses in the business. Here experience participants will have the opportunity to learn traditional and modern tequila making processes, cutting agave leaves, learning how to cook the plant, and the grinding, processing and distilling methods. Set on the beautiful agave plantations along the mineral rich red soils, a Mexican picnic in the agave fields at the Hacienda San Matías is also served, paired with San Matías’ finest tequilas. Following lunch, guests will enjoy a Tequila Tasting, where they will learn the differences in the spirit’s characteristics and create a bespoke tequila blend to take home in a Huichol-designed bottle. Concluding the experience, visitors can explore the rest of Casa San Matías and its tequila cellar where they’ll receive an artisan Mexican keepsake.
Private jet to Riviera Nayarit
- Private Transport from Tequila to Guadalajara Airport (GDL)
- Same Day Private Jet Transport: Guadalajara Airport - Puerto Vallarta Airport (PVR) (approx. 45 min)
- Private Transport from PVR to Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit
Destination 3: Stay at Riviera Nayarit
During your next stay at Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit in Nuevo Vallarta, activities planned include:
- Wixáritari Journey - Private micro-adventure to visit the ancient holy site of Altavista in the hills of Nayarit. Guided by an indigenous Huichol, guests will learn about 2000 year old rock carvings and native culture and customs before participating in a spiritual ceremony for Nakahue (our fertility grandmother) and Tatevari (our grandfather of fire).
- Sportfishing with the Chef - Guests can bring along a resort chef on a 4 to 6-hour fishing expedition in the Banderas Bay. As catches are made and pulled in, the chef will prepare several dishes to enjoy on deck.
Private jet to Ensenada
- Private Transport from Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit to Puerto Vallarta Airport
- Private Jet Transport: Puerto Vallarta (PVR) – Tijuana International Airport (TIJ) (approx 5 hours 20 min)
- Private Transport from Tijuana Airport to Ensenada
Destination 4: Wine flight to Ensenada
Before venturing to the last stop on the journey, Grand Velas Los Cabos in Cabo San Lucas, guests will travel to Ensenada, Mexico via private jet to experience the resort’s Over-The-Top Wine Lovers’ Getaway. Oenophiles can experience Mexico’s fine wines. Vintner Pedro Poncelis Jr. will escort guests on the wine adventure. While in the Valle de Guadalupe, guests will visit Monte Xanic, Viñas de Garza, and Casa de Piedra for private tastings before heading to the D’ Poncelis vineyard to make their own wine which they will receive a case of to bring home. The trip is made extra special by a dinner with wine pairing in the middle of the vineyard from the resort’s two-star-Michelin Chef Sidney Schutte.
Private jet to Cabo San Lucas
- Private Transport from Ensenada to Tijuana International Airport (TIJ)
- Same Day Private Jet Transport: Tijuana Airport – Los Cabos Airport (SJD) (approx 2 hours 5 mins)
- Private Transport from SJD to Grand Velas Los Cabos
Destination 5: Stay in Cabo San Lucas
During your final stay at Grand Velas Los Cabos, activities planned include:
- Rock Mapping Light Show – An experience to the remote rock paintings in the Sierra de la Laguna Mountains. Alongside accredited tour guide Oscar Ortíz, guests will hike through the canyon and terrain of San Pedro, a small town in the Sierra de la Laguna Mountains in Baja California Sur. During the journey, guests have the opportunity to see endemic species, ancient rock formations, flora and fauna and learn about the Pericúes, the first aboriginal inhabitants of the area. Following the hike, guests will enjoy a multi-course dining experience while witnessing a one-of-a-kind rock mapping light show. Archeological symbols from the area’s past are a looking glass into Los Cabos’ history, tradition, and the heritage of the ancient culture.
- Art-to-Table Dinner - At the Grand Velas Los Cabos’ new on-property art gallery, artwork comes to life—on your plate, that is. The art-to-table dinner series is an opportunity to not only dine inside the gallery, surrounded by one-of-a-kind pieces by Mexico’s leading artists, but to eat food and drink wine inspired by the pieces on the wall.
- World’s Most Expensive Taco - Available at the resort’s Frida restaurant, the $25K USD culinary masterpiece includes such premium ingredients as langoustine, Kobe beef, Almas Beluga caviar and black truffle brie cheese. An exotic salsa comprised of dried Morita chili peppers, Ley.925 ultra-premium añejo tequila and civet coffee tops the taco which is served on a gold flake-infused corn tortilla.
To conclude your extraordinary adventure, you will return to your original destination via your very own private jet from Los Cabos back to your preferred destination.
For all flights during this itinerary, you will have a dedicated Air Partner account manager for your private flights with 24/7 support.
For all inquiries related to this offer, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Velas Resorts in Riviera Maya, Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, and Los Cabos have earned 56 AAA Diamonds, including the prestigious Five Diamond Award. Other esteemed international awards for services and facilities include Virtuoso's Best Family Program, Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Award for spa, and TripAdvisor's Top Hotels of the World, among others. Offering unparalleled all-inclusive experiences, properties include Grand Velas in Los Cabos, with dramatic ocean views and unique spaces infusing every area of the resort; Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit, which enjoys a long stretch of pristine beach and a dramatic backdrop of the Sierra Madre mountains; and Grand Velas Riviera Maya, offering a sophisticated resort experience in the Caribbean with jungle and beach settings. Eduardo Vela Ruiz, founder and president of Velas Resorts, operates Velas Resorts with brother Juan Vela, vice president of Velas Resorts, by his side.