Are you passionate about aviation and looking for an occupation that covers a diverse range of activities? Do you like working in a dynamic international environment? Do challenges excite you, and you are in your element working in a fast-paced environment and are professionalism and great customer service part of your identity? If so, look no further as Air Partner are looking for a Freight Broker / Account Manager / Trainee Broker for our Cologne office. We offer you sky-high room to grow, a jet stream of exciting tasks, and an opportunity to travel the world, while building a meaningful network.
With the relationships built on continuous dedication and attentiveness over the past 58 years, Air Partner has developed a reputation of an experienced and trusted aviation company. We look forward to welcoming you into our world of challenging and rewarding experiences in the co-ordination of individually tailored charter freight flights and on-board courier services.
What you will be doing:
- Quickly turning around new and existing client enquiries and tenders
- Providing individually tailored solutions for charter and on-board courier enquiries
- Coordinating bookings and their operations as well as orderly maintenance of paperwork / files
- Creating, maintaining and developing relationships with clients and suppliers and maintaining active records of this within our CRM system
- Leading, creating and executing sales plans to bring onboard new international clients, including sales visits and cold calling
- Providing support to the Team Leader and the team, in all aspects of day to day trading
- Achieving targets set for each financial year
- After the training period, participate in the out of hours on call rota
What we are looking for:
This role would be ideal for aviation enthusiasts who are driven by targets and earning potential. A background in aviation or freight would also be ideal, although we will consider candidates with a background in sales or other targeted roles such as Travel Sales Executive, Recruitment Consultant or Estate Agent. You will also have:
- A degree in Logistics, Aviation Management or equivalent, or relevant working experience in a logistics or sales environment
- Fluency in German and English (spoken and written)
- Fluency in one or more other language would be an added bonus!
a natural salesperson;
- A strong business mind, with a service and goal-oriented outlook
- Excellent social skills, the ability to work in team and also under pressure
- A willingness to travel (mainly Europe)
- A valid full German Driving licence
What we offer you:
- A challenging and exciting position in an expanding company
- The chance for personal development and training in an exciting industry
- The ability to introduce and implement your own ideas and put them into action
- Extensive on-the-job training through a dedicated mentor
- Fair remuneration which is supplemented by performance-related components
- The opportunity to travel internationally as part of your role
Are you ready to be airborne? If so, apply now!
Location Cologne, Germany
Department Freight Broking
Closing date 31.01.2020 0:00:00
Email To Mike.Hill@airpartner.com