You will be the first of our full-time developers, so this is and exciting challenge and an opportunity to set the standards that later additions to the team will follow.
You will also provide a support service as required to the business following a devops model.
This position is a full time permanent role. We are flexible about where you work for some or much of your time – we have access to Regus offices in London or you can work from home. You will be expected to travel to one of our London based Regus offices as required however – this will typically be a few days a month, but may be more at the beginning and end of projects.
What we are looking for:
You will be a hardworking, mid-level developer with experience in C#, PHP and/ or nodejs back end development. You will be a self-starter with an excellent ability to communicate with non-technical individuals for requirements gathering, testing, and for offering solution options.
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- A customer focused approach
- Reactjs, Angular or Vue Full software lifecycle (devops)
- HTML and CSS Restful or GraphQL
- APIs Git Test Automation experience
- An ability to be autonomous and hit the ground running with remote management and guidance
- Cloud hosting Desirable Knowledge, Skills & Experience
The following will be required but can be acquired in-house.
- Docker Redux and React
Air Partner is one of the world’s leading air charter Companies with over 55 years of aviation experience. We service many different sectors and expertly co-ordinate thousands of individually tailored flights including private jets for CEO’s and celebrities, passenger aircraft charter for conferences, orchestras and product launches and freighters moving anything from general supplies to military vehicles.
With the business skyline changing faster than ever before we operate in a fast paced, intensely competitive sales environment which is challenging and not for the faint hearted! We are based in modern cutting-edge offices close to Gatwick airport with regular train services to The City and South Coast. Our culture is professional and fun, and we recognise that our brokers play a vital role in defining our clients’ experience of Air Partner. With this in mind, our team is highly valued both internally and externally and this is recognised by the lucrative compensation packages and ongoing career development that we offer.
What we offer:
- A competitive basic salary
- An excellent variety of employee benefits and a generous holiday entitlement
- Key training, mentoring and ongoing support & development
- Career development opportunities within a company that invests in people and their personal development
- The opportunity to work from home for the most part
Location Home Based With Some London
Closing date 15/04/2019 23:00:00
Email To firstname.lastname@example.org