We are looking for an experienced Air Traffic Control Officer to join our High Wycombe team.
You should be an experienced ATCO, with an in-date licence with an aerodrome rating. You will be required to successfully validate and maintain your ADI rating at Booker Airport, Wycombe Air Park (WAP). Upon validation you will form a key part of the ATC rostered team.
A team player, you will manage ATS activity whilst on watch at WAP as well as contributing to the maintenance and development of the wider ATS team. You’ll be able to work under pressure and contribute towards effective team working within the airport.
This is an exciting role with potential development opportunities in the future.
What we are looking for:
- Air Traffic Controller’s License issued in accordance with the EU Commission Air Traffic Controller License Regulation No. 2015/340, containing a minimum of an Aerodrome Control Instrument (ADI)
- A current Class 3 Medical Certificate
- Strong, demonstrable teamship skills and high personal motivation, we strive for all members of the Air Partner group to demonstrate the highest values and to be ‘Extraordinary’
- The ability to get to the airport for shifts
- Good time-keeping
- An OJTI endorsement, ideally in date
- A flexible approach to working hours
- Excellent verbal communication skills
You will be able to demonstrate a sound working knowledge of all relevant ICAO, EU, and UK regulatory requirements, including Safety Management Systems (SMS) and associated procedures.
Location High Wycombe
Closing date 30/08/2019 00:00:00
Email To firstname.lastname@example.org