Terms & Conditions
1. The SOCCEREX Air Partner Competition (“the Competition”) is open to conference visitors aged 18 years and over, except employees of Air Partner plc (“Air Partner”) or any related companies, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Competition.
2. To enter, please visit our stand 235 at SOCCEREX in Manchester and drop your business card with your contact details in the competition box at the stand.
3. The Competition opens on 04 Sept 2017 at 09:00 CET and closes on 06 Sept 2017 at 17:00 CET after which no further entries will be permitted.
4. There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries or entries that are illegible, incomplete or otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
5. The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received by an independent person on 20 Sept 2017, whose decision shall be final.
6. The winner will be notified by email or telephone using the details provided on the business card by 22 Sept 2017. The winner must claim their prize by 17.00 CET on 30 Sept 2017. If they do not do so, or if the winner is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Air Partner reserves the right to offer the prize to an alternative winner, being the next eligible entrant selected at random.
7. The prize is a Samsung Galaxy Tab A up to the value of 230GBP (“the Prize”).
8. The Prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
9. Air Partner reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Competition or to amend or alter the terms of the Competition at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the Competition.
10. Entry implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
11. The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of country of residence and company.
12. The winner may be required to participate in non-paid publicity or advertising relating to the Competition, which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
13. The name and country of the winner will be available on request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. The Competition and these terms and conditions are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English Courts.
Promoter and Data Controller: Air Partner plc, 2 City Place, Beehive Ring Road, Gatwick, West Sussex RH6 0PA, United Kingdom