The role of a Freight Account Manager involves building client relations and servicing our existing and new client base with aircraft charter and on board courier solutions.
You will report directly to the UK Team Leader and will assist with large contracts and other adhoc projects, building and developing key client and supplier relationships as well as tightening global relationships with other Air Partner offices.
To compliment the primary role, it will be necessary on occasion to be included in various field activities such as client visits, airline visits, event attendance, aircraft viewings or flight riding.
To be effective in this role you will demonstrate proactive sales ability, smart procurement abilities, creative presenting skills, outstanding commercial awareness and negotiation talent.
General responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Providing support to the Trading Manager and the team, in all aspects of day to day trading.
- Creating, maintaining and developing relationships with clients and suppliers and maintaining active records of this within our CRM system.
- Speedy turnaround of new and existing client enquiries and tenders.
- Coordination of bookings and their operations as well as orderly maintenance of paperwork/files.
- Achieving targets set for each financial year.
- Under the guidance of the Business Development, lead, create and execute a sales plan to bring onboard new clients, including sales visits and cold calling.
- Conforming to all company procedures and compliance standards as set down in the employment contract and staff manual.
- After the training period, participate in the out of hours on call rota.
- Building new business for Air Partner in an extremely competitive market
- Managing and maintaining high service levels on demanding accounts
- Delivering high levels of customer orientated service
Required Skills & Experience
- A good understanding of the aviation and/or freight industry
- Customer focused with good people skills and the ability to form good business relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively, with a strong telephone manner
- Previous experience working in an international team environment
- Well organised with excellent time management skills
- IT literate with the ability to learn the functions of numerous internal IT systems
- Competitive, results driven, highly motivated and hungry to win business
- Logical approach to problem solving and adapt at keeping up with a changing situation
- Proficiency in a second business language would be advantageous
- Ability to maintain a sense of humour, even in a pressured situation
What We Offer
- Competitive basic salary and generous commission scheme
- An excellent variety of employee benefits and a generous holiday entitlement
- Opportunity for global travel
- Key training, mentoring and ongoing support & development
If you are looking for a new challenge with an exciting, fast moving, successful company, please send your CV to email@example.com
Gatwick, West Sussex
11/30/2018 1:00:00 AM