Do you have experience of Commercial Jet Charter Account Management/ Broking? Are you fluent in both French and English? If so, apply now, as we are looking for an experienced commercial jets Account Manager/ Broker to assist our Paris office delivering revenue and profitability in accordance with your agreed targets, whilst maintaining high earning key accounts. This will be achieved by providing ad-hoc charter solutions to your clients.
To compliment the primary role, it will be necessary to be included in various field activities such as client visits, airline visits, aircraft viewings and flight riding or flight dispatch.
This is a challenging role, assisting to build new business for Air Partner in a competitive market, but if you work hard the earning potential is high and uncapped!
What you will be doing:
- Achieving targets set for each financial year
- Providing support to the Senior Account Manager in all aspects of day to day trading
- Maintaining and growing of the existing client base
- Assisting with client care activities and supplier relations
- Providing a speedy turnaround of new and existing client enquiries
- Ensuring all new enquiries are entered correctly into Axis and updated on a regular basis
- Providing an after sales service and ensuring orderly maintenance of paperwork/files
- Researching relevant industry data to create new sales leads
What we are looking for:
To be effective in this role you will demonstrate proactive sales ability, smart procurement abilities, resourceful aircraft location, creative presentation of offers, outstanding commercial awareness, insightful closing techniques and robust administration with the flight planning arrangements. You will have:
- Previous Commercial Jets Account Management/ broking experience - essential
- A proven background of hitting and exceeding targets - essential
- Fluency in both French and English language (please submit your CV in English) - essential
- A good understanding of changing markets both in commercial jets operators and clients
- A customer focused approach with good people skills and the ability to form effective relationships with key individuals
- An ability to communicate effectively, with a strong telephone manner
- An ability to anticipate and out manoeuvre rivals in competitive tenders
- Previous experience working in an international environment
- The ability and willingness to travel internationally for client visits as required
- The ability to generate consistent gross profit for the company, resulting in great levels of commission for you
- Excellent time management skills to ensure rigorous contract and project deadlines are met
- Great organisational skills and a resourceful approach
- IT literacy and the ability to learn the functions of a new system
- Good numeracy skills and be efficient and accurate
- A competitive, highly motivated and hungry to win business approach
- A logical approach to problem solving and adapt at keeping up with a changing situation
- An ability to maintain a sense of humour, even in a pressured situation
- A flexible approach to working hours
The office is based at 89/91, rue du Faubourg, Saint-Honoré, 75008 Paris
and you will need to live within a commutable distance of this or be willing to relocate if successful.
At Air Partner, we employ only the most talented, experienced, determined people. Extraordinary people. It is what has kept us as the leading private aviation company on the planet, with the world’s most prominent – and demanding – organisations, companies and governments on our list of satisfied clients.
For over 50 years, we've been providing all manner of aircraft for all types of organisations and every kind of individual, 24/7, To and from anywhere in the world, and for every conceivable reason.
With Air Partner, it’s all about the service and experience to our customers. It’s our dedication to delivery that leads to us being the trusted air charter partner time and time again for numerous companies, organisations and individuals.
We offer a competitive salary as well as a great commission scheme and benefits package. The company also offers excellent development opportunities for those who work hard – our CEO started out as a broker!
Department Commercial Jets
Closing date 10/25/2019 12:00:00 AM
Email To email@example.com