Aurigny Air Services Limited is the flag carrier of the Bailiwick of Guernsey with its head office next to Guernsey Airport in the Channel Islands.
It operates a fleet of 9 Aircraft (ERJ195, ATR72, ATR42 and Dornier 228) on Scheduled Service operations and is launch customer for the ATR72-600 EVS, two of which are to be delivered towards the end of this year.
Due to the recent relocation of the Operations Control Centre to Air Partner at its Gatwick HQ we are looking for an Operations Controller to join the existing team in Gatwick to support the day-to-day running of the Airline.
The Operations Control Centre performs all functions required to ensure a safe and punctual schedule is delivered across the network, whilst meeting customers’ expectations regarding reliability and punctuality.
Reporting to the Senior Operations Controller, you will work closely with all other Aurigny departments and external agents to manage the daily flying programme taking responsibility for monitoring, pre-empting and reacting to live daily operational occurrences.
What you will be doing:
- Maintaining a flight watch on all flights during the shift
- Liaising with all handling agents keeping them up to date with the daily schedule and any disruptions that may occur
- Crew rostering for all relevant flights Ensuring the company FTL (Flight Time Limited) scheme is adhered to
- Monitoring flight plans and slots for all airports on the network
- Producing reports for the management team as required
- Inputting and updating spreadsheets relevant to flight safety
- Monitoring weather and NOTAM reports for all relevant destinations
- Working in a fast-paced environment Managing and maintaining high levels of service
What we are looking for:
- At least 1 years’ experience within a Commercial Airline operations department
- FAA Dispatch Licence or equivalent (desirable but not essential)
- Crew Rostering experience
- Extensive knowledge of ASL or an equivalent flight monitoring system
- Working knowledge of CAP371 FTL’s Commercial awareness combined with interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility towards working shift system (8-hour shifts, earlies and lates) that can change at short notice due to technical or weather issues
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (including diaries and email)
- A well organised and pro-active individual with an ability to work on own initiative and to specific deadlines
If you have experience of working in a fast-paced Commercial Airline operations role and you are looking for a new challenge in a fresh and exciting team then we’d be very pleased to review your CV.
Working for us:
We offer you:
- A competitive salary Pension Private healthcare
- Wellbeing gym membership allowance (£400)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking or 25% off trains to Gatwick
- Interest free travel loans
- Discounts and cashback offers with hundreds of retainers and service providers
- Modern offices
- Development opportunities
- Complementary refreshments and fruit
6/28/2019 12:00:00 AM