JetCard for Private Jets
The Air Partner JetCard is the most flexible jet card option for today’s jet traveler. It combines all the benefits of alternative programs with greater flexibility, fair pricing and superior service.
JetCard provides you with 10 or more prepaid flight hours on the broadest range of private jets in North America and Europe. Availability is guaranteed, with fixed pricing and no long-term contracts.
First, choose from one of two jet card programs: JetCard and JetCard Sterling. With JetCard, you fly on the latest jet models with an average age of five years. Or, choose JetCard Sterling and gain access to a broader range of aircraft.
Then choose between light, midsize, super-midsize or large cabin jets. Take multiple private jets if that suits you better, and even switch between cabin sizes, without penalty.
The JetCard advantage
- Flight credit that never expires and full refunds on unused airtime
- The flexibility to fly when you want, to almost anywhere in the world
- No positioning costs, management fees or long term contracts
- Discounts on qualifying return trips
- Flexibility to switch cabin sizes
- No additional charges for complimentary upgrades
- Your own personal account manager
- Guaranteed access to world’s broadest range of private jets
- Fair and transparent pricing
- A professional service with 24/7 flight support
Contact us today to find out more
Purchasing a JetCard could be one of the most productive decisions you make.
JetCard gives you more than flight hours. You’ll benefit from our experience and global reach.
Air Partner enables you to fully offset the aircraft emissions from your private jet travel.
Why Air Partner JetCard
JetCard provides the most flexible option for private jet travel with fair pricing and superior service.